Rooms at Alyssa House B&B
Each room represents an area of the world in which the owner has lived, and each room’s decor includes prints, sculpture, textiles and rugs from that region. Each room has a queen-size bed with soft, silky linens and plush robes. Full, private bathrooms with showers and tubs feature black and white subway tile, hair dryers, and superior thick towels. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the inn.
- Well-behaved children over age 6 are welcome, younger children at the discretion of the Innkeeper. The Mediterranean Room has a pull out single bed and can accommodate a small child. Older children must have their own room. Please contact us for more information.
- Off-season: December 1 – March 31. High season: April 1 – November
- Regular rates apply for holidays and special events.
- We require a minimum two-day stay in the high season.
Pets are not permitted.
- Large, spacious rooms with beautifully restored hardwood floors, large windows, and traditional black-and-white tiled bathrooms.
- Queen-size beds
- High thread-count linens
- Plush towels and robes
- Hair dryers in all bathrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Alarm clock docking stations
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Down comforters
- Gourmet breakfast
- Take-away breakfast for early departure
- Complimentary coffee, soft drinks, and water anytime
- Afternoon wine and snack
- Private swimming pool and 5-person hot tub/spa
- Beach chairs
- Beach towels
- Complementary pick-up at the marinas
Alyssa House WILL BE CLOSING FOR THE SEASON ON OCTOBER 15, 2020