Breakfast at Our Historic Alyssa House Inn
Breakfast is a large part of the service we offer, and always a special treat. Our ingredients are all locally grown and organic, and we are always careful to accommodate special diets to the best of our ability. Please let us know of any special dietary need such as food allergies, lactose intolerance, etc. when you reserve your room so that we can accommodate your needs when you arrive. Menus vary from traditional quiche to breakfast quesadillas. Scones and muffins are freshly baked.
Dues to the Covid – 19 outbreak it is necessary for us to make the following changes:
• All self-service beverages and food will be discontinued.
• Beverages will be served at the table.
• Dietary restrictions must be expressed at the time of reservation.
• To-go options may be discussed in advance with the innkeepers
• Another option is to eat outside on the patio.
Tables will be available in the dining room and outside. Outdoor tables are also available for use with local take out.
Coffee, Tea, and Other Refreshments
Self-service amenities will not be available at this time. You may request beverages from the innkeeper throughout the day if you would like. Ice will be available from the innkeeper