Breakfast at Our Historic Alyssa House Inn
Breakfast is a large part of the service we offer, and always a special treat. Our ingredients are all locally grown and organic, and we are always careful to accommodate special diets to the best of our ability. Please let us know of any special dietary need such as food allergies, lactose intolerance, etc. when you reserve your room so that we can accommodate your needs when you arrive. Menus vary from traditional quiche to breakfast quesadillas. Scones and muffins are freshly baked.
Dues to the Covid – 19 outbreak it is necessary for us to make the following changes:
• All self-service beverages and food will be discontinued.
• Beverages will be served at the table.
• Staff will be wearing face coverings during breakfast service, and as always, washing their hands before and after every interaction with you.
• We will not be pre-setting the tables in the dining room. Napkins, silverware, glasses, mugs, condiments, etc. will be placed once you have been seated.
• One breakfast menu will be posted a day in advance in the common area for guests to read. At breakfast, staff will review breakfast options with guests.
• Dietary restrictions must be expressed at the time of reservation.
• To-go options may be discussed in advance with the innkeepers
We are employing two scheduled seating times to manage the number and distance of people in the dining areas at any one time.
• The first seating arrival time will be between 8:00 and 8:15 A.M.
• The second seating arrival time will be between 9:15 A.M. and 9:30 A.M.
• Another option is to eat outside on the patio.
• Guests are asked to schedule their preferred breakfast seating no later than 7:00 P.M. the previous evening
• Please attend the seating time you’ve chosen for your own safety and the safety of others.
Tables will be available in the dining room and outside. At any given seating, there will be no more than one table in use in the dining room and 2 tables outside with the appropriate distance between tables and guests. Outdoor tables are also available for use with local take out.
Coffee, Tea, and Other Refreshments
Self-service amenities will not be available at this time. You may request beverages from the innkeeper throughout the day if you would like. Ice will be available from the innkeeper